Religion is stupid
Religious suffering is, at one and the same time, the expression of real suffering and a protest against real suffering. Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people.
Religion is just there to:
- Give the priest money without working
- Make you think you’ll be saved if you waste your weekends.
- Make you dumb
Religion is based on stupid things rather than logic:
- God wants to end the evil, but he can’t. Then he isn’t omnipotent
- God can end the evil but does not want to? Then he is evil.
- God can and wants to? Then where does the evil comes from?
- God can’t and doesn’t want to? Then why call it God?
>God loves everyone
Then why regilious people want to kill the LGBT people (And probably much other minorities)?
>Bible should not be taken literally
Alright, the only part you should have taken literally (Ten Commandments (Thou shalt not murder)) wasn’t taken literally?
God (and gods) were created to give the human pleasure
The most common human being, feel pleasure while being observed and judged (In fact, most humans love the observation and judgment of others). God, according to religion, is the only Judge out there. (So he judges the humans (And they like it)). Also God is omnipresent. So he’s always observing you.